The Motoman GP8 is an advanced material handling robot that offers high speeds, an 8 kg (17.64 lbs) payload, and 727 mm (28.62”) reach. This robot is designed to provide easy set-up, The MotoMini robot is the smallest and lightest 6-Axis robot in the industry. The 7-kg (15.5 lb) robot is easy to carry, ship and install.
Equipped with the highest acceleration in a small-sized robot the MotoMini is 20% faster than comparable small robots, reducing cycle time and boosting productivity. Internal cabling and air lines minimize interference with other process equipment, and a variety of mounting options (surface, wall ceiling, etc.) accomodate high-density factory layouts. Designed for extremely agile high-speed performance for a wide range of applications, the quiet, compact, and precise MotoMini can take small-part
processes to the next level.
The MotoMini is paired with the advanced YRC1000micro controller, the smallest robot controller in its class, that can be installed in either a vertical or horizontal position, as well as within a 19-inch rack. The YRC1000micro sports functions & performance optimized for transfer and assembly applications. The YRC1000micro offers easy connectivity to peripherals, high speed and high precision motion control, and advanced safety functions.
- Extremely lightweight, six-axis industrial robot with high acceleration
- Industry 4.0 integration and functionality built in
- Tabletop, floor, ceiling, tilt or wall mount installations save valuable floor space
- 0.5 kg (1.1 lb) payload
- Unique variety of tooling and sensors to fulfill diverse project needs
- Compact footprint allows mounting close to workpieces and machinery
- Cables and air lines routed through robot increase cable life, enhance safety and reduce teaching time
• Single power and control cable for easy setup
- Less than 65 dB for quiet operation
- Home position data can be saved without battery connection for easy maintenance
- Works with powerful and precise ultracompact YRC1000micro controller
- Machine Tending
- Material Handling
- Parts Feeding