Duration: 16 hrs
Building on the Fundamentals of Robotics curriculum, the Advanced Robotics course explores advanced robotic programming.
In Advanced Robotics Programming, students will use RoboCell to teach positions, write programs, debug robotic applications, and test their execution offline using a virtual robot.
Shown below is a video of RoboCell used to program and manipulate the robot
- Review of Robotic Fundamentals
- Programming with Subroutines
- Digital Inputs
- Digital Outputs
- Project #1 – Delivering Materials with a Conveyor
- Conditional Branching
- Project #2 – Programming with Conditional Branching
- Analog Inputs and Outputs
- Loops and Counters
- Contact and Non-Contact Sensors
- Project #3 – Programming a Sorting System