Ultra-Compact, Industrial Robot Controller
The ultra-compact YRC1000micro controller is a powerful and precise robotic arm controller that minimizes installation space and optimizes performance. Its small footprint and lightweight cabinet are ideal for factories with high-density layouts, where stacking of controllers may be required.
For education, the YRC-1000micro is a good fit as it provides all the functionality and flexibility required to train students to operate and program robots.
- Powerful and precise, ultra-compact robot controller minimizes installation space and optimizes performance.
- Small footprint and lightweight cabinet is ideal for factories with high-density layouts, where stacking of controllers may be required.
- Controller can be installed in either a vertical or horizontal position, as well as within a 19-inch rack, accommodating a wide range of layouts.
- Optimized acceleration / deceleration control can improve the robot’s cycle time up to 10%.
- High path accuracy control enables increased precision in trajectory performance independent of motion speed.
- Robust motion software allows for highly accurate path planning, often resulting in reduced cycle times.
- Single controller-to-robot cable for improved cable reliability.
- Onboard interactive preventive maintenance data allows for simplified maintenance scheduling and robot performance analysis.
|Dimensions||470 (W)× 280(D)× 125(H) mm|
16.7” (W) x 4.9” (H) x 11.0” (D)
|Weight||10.5kg / 23.2 lbs|
|Type of Control||Software servo control|
|Digital I/Os||Specialized signals: 7 inputs and 1 output|
General signals: 8 inputs and 8 outputs
(8 transistor outputs)
|Configuration||Standard: IP20 (open structure)|
|Programming Capacity||JOB: 200,000 steps, 10,000 instructions|
CIO Ladder Standard: 1,500 steps
|Safety Features||Integrate FSU (Functional Safety Unit) for|
position monitoring (32 zones), speed limiting,
tool monitoring, graphic pendant setup.
|Power Requirements||Single- or Three-phase 200/220 VAC (+10% to -15%), 50/60 Hz|