Robotics provides a microcosm of technologies that support STEM education. In addition to being fun, robots engage beginners and advanced students and incorporate many of the fundamental STEM concepts providing a learning platform that students enjoy. Mastering robotics requires science, technology, engineering and math and students don’t even realize that this project based learning model is engaging them in STEM pathways.
Using robotics, Intelitek has pioneered an approach that Teaches Today’s Students for Tomorrows Workforce.
Robotics programs teach:
- Fundamentals of engineering
- Core understanding of technology
- Science of mechanical systems and materials
- Electronics and electrical systems
- Programming concepts and logical applied math
- Soft skills like teamwork, leadership and problem solving
Intelitek robotics programs deliver these core concepts through crafted curriculum and project based learning. Intelitek learning programs use robotics as a vehicle to convey the principles of engineering in a way that generates excitement and enthusiasm for the engineering field.
Intelitek Robotics Curriculum & Solutions
For more information: