Job Description: Warehouse Specialist – Quality Control and Assembly
- Preparing orders for truck shipments or small package couriers including domestic and international shipping.
- Experience with UPS WorldShip
- QC, counting/verifying all incoming parts for correct version and quantities, including finished goods and raw materials.
- Issuing parts to work orders to be pre-staged for assembly or kitting.
- Putting parts into stock in correct location and making new locations and labels if needed
- Daily cycle counts
- Cleaning, consolidating
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels
- CNC Testing
- Product inspection
- Mechanical and or Electrical assembly
- Strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Fork truck certified – Training will be provided
- Read and write English fluently
- Computer skills – Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word. ERP Systems experience