Intelitek is seeking a customer support representative with a powerful desire to learn and support our wide breadth of product offerings. These offerings include CNC Machines, Industrial Robotics, Air / Fluid Power, and Industrial Electronics.
- – Phone and E-Mail technical support
- – Repair and inspection of Intelitek and 3rd party products
- – Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues
- – Assembly of new products
- – Quality Control with predefined test procedures
- – Go to customer site to provide setup and training on products
Qualified Support Individual Must have the following skills:
- – Must have a minimum of a high school diploma
- – Positive Can-do Attitude
- – Demonstrated hands-on skill set for assembling/disassembling electromechanical sub systems
- – Experience using tools such as digital multi meters, torque wrenches, drills, calipers, and other hand tools
- – Good written and verbal communication skills to report findings to customers and internal personnel
- – A strong understanding of Basic Electronics, Can Read Electrical Schematics, and Soldering skills
- – Fluent in Windows 7/10 including permissions, edit system registry, and file system structure.
- – Basic computer networking, TCP/IP Settings, Ping, Trace Route
- – Experience with computer programming (Any Language)
- – Attention to Detail
- – Willing to travel occasionally
- – Works well both individually and as part of a larger team
- – Ability to lift 40lbs
Addition Helpful Traits
- – Experience with a 3D Modeling Program
- – Experience writing CNC G-Code
- – Experience with Administrating Moodle or other E-Learning Systems
- – Experience with Intelitek equipment
- – Involved in FIRST™, VeX™, Skills USA™, or any other hands-on competitive mechatronics environment (Mentor or as Previous Student)
- – Involved in the Maker / Maker Space Community
- – Programming Hobby Level Microcontrollers Like Arduino™
Pay based on Previous Experience
Office Location Derry, New Hampshire
Intelitek is a world-leading developer, producer, and supplier of technology training solutions. For over three decades, Intelitek have transformed educational processes across the globe with our comprehensive technology learning solutions.
We provide educational institutions with interactive technological learning environments. We transform classrooms to engage today’s students for tomorrow’s challenges. Our solutions empower teachers to become mentors who provide students with the practical curriculum needed for in-demand careers while laying the foundations for lifelong learning. We do this by providing meaningful, measurable accomplishments in the classroom. Success to us means students gain the skills and competencies they need to become contributing members of their community.