Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Location: United States
Our solutions provide everything schools and districts need to deliver high-quality, standards-based instruction for career and technology education. Intelitek leverages the advantages of hardware, software and content to provide comprehensive educational programs that ignite student interest and open up pathways to careers and further education. With improving student outcomes as a top priority, Intelitek curriculum allows teachers to focus on teaching while providing the tools for assessing progress. The result: educators achieve measurable success in the classroom and students gain the knowledge, skills and competencies to succeed in the workforce. Intelitek specializes in bringing sustainable, scalable solutions into educational and training programs including middle schools, high schools, universities and technical training centers. With our unique combination of e-learning curriculum and industry-based lab hardware, we can develop career and technology training programs that best fit your needs and your budget. Intelitek offers comprehensive solutions in the fields of: * STEM Education * Engineering * Advanced Manufacturing * Automation * Computer Integrated Manufacturing * Industrial Maintenance.
As Product Marketing Manager for Intelitek, you will lead strategic go-to-market initiatives for CoderZ, our award-winning STEM programming for K-12 in the US. Product Marketing owns go to market strategy, buyer development, positioning and messaging, product launch communication strategy, cross-functional coordination, and marketing and sales enablement. You will drive understand and advocacy for CoderZ and our solutions suite both internally and externally. The Product Marketing manager partners with Product and other key functions at CoderZ to ensure organizational readiness for GTM and launches. You will also be driven to gain deep understanding of what motivates and influences district/school buyers and how this paired with data-driven insights increases market share in a complex and competitive education market. The perfect candidate will have extensive K-12 experience in an executive or leadership role, lending the capacity to understand our audience, and tell the CoderZ story.
- Develop and lead efforts on positioning, messaging, and collateral around product differentiators and buyer behavior to inform awareness, lead generation, customer retention, advocacy, and sales efforts
- Ensure market-facing messaging articulates value propositions through a variety of channels and tactics, including pitch decks, digital and websites, talking points, FAQs, marketing assets, articles, blogs, reference guides, sales scripts, and deliver presentations to partner and prospect audiences
- Translate insights from research, competitive analysis and data into marketing strategies, messaging, differentiated content, and sales trainings
- Work closely with Product Management on win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, developing market context and value through surveys and interviews
- Conduct and collaborate on market sizing and opportunity analysis for new products, solutions and services
- Enable the Marketing and Sales organization for effective product marketing and communications initiatives
- Develop and drive sales enablement strategies to inform and train the field and sales teams on new and updated solutions and offerings at Intelitek
- Background working in education technology for K-12 with deep understanding of myriad influencers and stakeholders, as well as policies and processes impacting purchasing decisions
- Ability to influence stakeholders across an organization and quickly establish credibility as the market and product expert
- Exceptional presenter and product-led storyteller on all communication platforms and medium
- Strong background in developing product marketing plans and go-to-market strategies in complex, multi-faceted market environments where there are intense competitive and political pressures
- Experience in competitive and market analysis; identifying opportunities, assessing market sizing and competitive positioning
- Skills in pricing, forecasting, and driving achievement of key metrics in an education technology business environment
- Hands-on experience and preference to create a range of product marketing assets to optimize sales and buyer enablement and equip the other marketing functions and activities
- Analytical skills in qualitative & quantitative product and industry research
- 6+ years of marketing experience in Product Marketing leadership; SaaS product, B2B, education technology and market experience required*
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business
- Cross-functional project management experience
Work involves talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reaching with hands and arms. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Intelitek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.