Marketing Ops Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Our solutions provide everything you need to deliver high-quality, standards-based instruction for career and technology education. Intelitek leverages the advantages of hardware, software and content to provide comprehensive educational programs that ignite student interest and open up pathways to careers and further education. With improving student outcomes as a top priority, Intelitek curriculum and Learning Management System allows teachers to focus on teaching while providing the tools for assessing progress. The result: educators achieve measurable success in the classroom and students gain the knowledge, skills and competencies to succeed in the workforce. Intelitek specializes in bringing sustainable, scalable solutions into educational and training programs including middle schools, high schools, universities and technical training centers. With our unique combination of e-learning curriculum and industry-based lab hardware, we can develop career and technology training programs that best fit your needs and your budget. Intelitek offers comprehensive solutions in the fields of: * STEM Education * Engineering * Advanced Manufacturing * Automation * Computer Integrated Manufacturing * Industrial Maintenance.
As part of the innovative and growing team at Intelitek, the Marketing Ops Manager plays a vital role in cultivating a data-driving organization and mindset and bridging the customer journey throughout the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success touchpoints. You are involved with the operations management part of the Business Analysis framework for CoderZ, our suite of K-12 computer science and STEM solutions. This role develops lead generation frameworks, workflows, automations, removes roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the marketing, sales, and customer success processes. The Marketing Ops Manager also works cross-functionally to bridge seams between Finance, Accounting, and other business operations units.
As a member of our high-performing team, this role is for someone who loves the idea of rolling up their sleeves and owning their domain with the support and in collaboration with team.
- Develop and manage essential technology systems including HubSpot and integrations with websites, social, Zendesk, and other tools and resources necessary to establish accountability measures and visibility across other organizational units
- CRM and database administration
- Work with cross-functional teams to build and configure integrations with reporting and technology systems
- Responsible for development and analysis of Marketing KPI’s, building performance dashboards and customized reports and analysis
- Develop the lead scoring program including scoring and attribution models, internal training and communication to model performance and effectiveness analysis with all internal stakeholders
- Oversea the work on data quality and data enhancement projects to improve efficiency and accuracy of the existing and incoming data
- Management and execution of campaigns, workflows, list generation, landing pages via HubSpot
- Monitoring campaign performance and tracking through HubSpot, Google Analytics/Search Console, and other necessary analysis tools to provide ongoing review and recommendations for Marketing success and key target account health
- Implementing features like A/B testing, chat, sales sequences and productivity tools
- Demarcate data based on customer, partner, or prospect status, and add further granularity by aligning leads to segments, accounts, stakeholder status, demographic and geographic features
- Identify, expand, engage, and measure data within new segments and opportunities
- Work across multiple geographies, sales cycles, audience personas considering how this impacts communications
- Be an integral part of an ambitious, fun and close-knit team within Intelitek
Supervisory Responsibilities: Individual Contributor
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Experience within a B2B SaaS marketing environment
- Data structure and analysis expert – lives and breaths data integrity
- Understands factors and stays current on deliverability protocols and communications best practice
- Experience managing lead generation operations via HubSpot with SF integration
- Expert at building custom reports and dashboards for company transparency and operations
- Strong Excel skills, such as pivot tables, vlookup, data analysis, formulas
- A background in efficiently measuring and optimizing marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of lifecycle stages, ideally for K-12 audiences, and can recommend strategic exercises to target accordingly
- An understanding of funnel metrics
- Strong database skills, experience in data mining, analysis & segmentation, including an appreciation of relational databases and how they work
- Strong background in digital marketing with modern tactical and strategic ideas
- Dynamic self-starter with a strong initiative and innate passion for marketing and communication
- Ability to integrate and drive projects across an extended organization
- Capacity to work independently to solve problems as well as facilitating a cross-departmental collaboration
- Strong communications skills including effectively presenting performance results across departments and to the Intelitek executive team
- Able to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker and solutions driven
Location: New Hampshire, Remote
Work involves talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reaching with hands and arms. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Intelitek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.