The Motoman MHJF cart for education is a safe, compact solution for the educational classroom with all the capabilities of a full size industrial robotic arm.
Custom designed for educational use, the mobile cart includes all the components to set up an industrial robotic classroom workstation and can be packed, moved and stored easily when not in use.
The fenceless design and speed limiting of the robotic arm ensure a safe working environment for students to learn in. The platform and accessories provide a framework for learning that is simple, easy to use and packed with features and functionality for every robotics class. Using the MotoMini, compact 6-axis robotic arm with 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs) payload and 350 mm (13.8”) reach, students can program and learn a variety of robotic functions. The MotoMini is paired with the advanced YRC1000micro controller, a compact size controller with functions & performance optimized for transfer and assembly applications. The system can be paired with a standard programming pendant or the Yaskawa Smart Pendant. The cart package includes sofware, educational resources and training from Yaskawa.
- Compact and mobile to fit through any lab door.
- Fenceless cart design
• Safe working/learning environment
• Allows better viewing and access compared to fully enclosed carts.
• Area scanner deployed to provide safe zone
- Everything you need is included and on the cart.
- 24VDC Gripper – no compressor required
• Gripper includes open/close sensors and a LED pointer.
- Durable work surface with precision markings for a range of exercises including
• Palletizing, depalletizing
• Pick and place
• Tool path and spline shape tracing
- Solid extruded aluminium construction with castors
- Easy set-up – Only one cable required
|Structure||Extruded Aluminum construction|
|Mobility||Easily fits through standard 30” door|
|Dimensions||Width: 27.5” (698.5mm)|
Length: 27.25” (690.9mm)
|Power Consumption||120vac 10amp for complete cart|
Click here to download a pdf data sheet.